Sunday, July 1, 2012

Christians in danger

Romans 7:08 to 7:25

Christians in danger Christians today has become a people without a view. The Lord said, with a vision my people perish. We work and can not, save and spend more, you fight and land, and we will get less, learn and understand a little, we pray and little is accomplished. I want to share with you a letter some of my friends sent me from India. "Dear Reverend Smith. I can not forget the story I heard a few months ago one of our missionaries serving the Lord in northern India. With scars on his face and back, his body literally bore the marks of persecution." I asked to deny Christ, "he said." They said they would kill me and cut my tongue if I do not deny it. "Stop" to preach the Gospel ", asked," or takes away your bike and burn alive. " This sermon is offered as a lesson in humility for us all. Mat 5:13 You are the salt of the earth: but if salt has lost its taste, which shall it be salted? thenceforth good for nothing, but to be thrown out and trampled to be of men.

1Co 1:19 For it is written I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and bring to nothing the understanding of the prudent. (Ref Isa_29: 14)

1Co 08:02 And if anyone thinks he knows everything, knows nothing yet as he ought to know. 1Co 13:02 And if I have the gift of prophecy and understand all mysteries and all knowledge, and though I have all faith, so that I could remove mountains, and have not love, I am nothing.

Contrary to popular belief, a Christian duty is not to engage in politics or rhetoric that comes with it, because, as I said before, the powers are to be ordained by God's Politics has no business in the House of God but the Christian has the duty to, 1. The God of Love. 2. Try and Lost 3. Preaching the Gospel, to be instant in season and off season. Let's see, 1 Corinthians 01:19 for a moment. For it is written I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and bring to nothing the understanding of the prudent. "I will destroy" Who will destroy? [God] What to do? [Destroy] Destroy What? [Wisdom's] wise because he destroy? [Men's words and actions and wisdom are] foolish 1Co 1:20 Where is the wise? where is the scribe? which is disputed in this world? Has not God made foolish the wisdom of this world?

[Destroy] In general, to end, to destroy something or the form in which it exists. To ruin, to bring to nothing, to destroy, how to destroy a theory or scheme; to destroy a government, to destroy the flu.

He has played with God from the beginning and will continue to do so until the end. Wisdom comes only from God. The loss or the Christian sinners are always looking to see if we are who we say we are evil and everything is always on top of their conversation. Paul warns us of this fact very, 6:03 2Co Giving no offense in anything, that the ministry can not be blamed: the article after the article came out many of the newspapers, condemning the Christian faith because policy, due to comments and also the same Christian Scripture condemns for having given his Christian faith. The damage has been done but the question now is: "How do you repair the damage and return the service that we have been commissioned for preaching the years of the Lord?" My answer, as Paul says in 2 Cor 6: 3, giving no offense in anything, that the ministry be blamed: putting the blame belongs with us. The Gospel of Jesus Christ is pure and without error. Ensure the loss that the Gospel, not to attend the mistakes of the past man. Letting them know what was said, Mat 5:13 You are the salt of the earth: but if salt has lost its taste, which shall it be salted? thenceforth good for nothing but to be thrown out and trampled to be of men. 1 John 2:01 My little children, these things I write to you, that you sin not. And if any man sin, we have an advocate with the Father, Jesus Christ the righteous:

"My children" We are children of the Father, and tend to make mistakes. We do not sin willfully, because it is not in our nature of sin. Because we are the seed of our Father in heaven. But we, like Paul said, still tainted by the very fact that we are still in the flesh and the flesh is weak. I feel in my spirit that I should include the following verses. Rom 7:8-25 But sin, taking occasion by the commandment, wrought in me all manner of concupiscence. For without the law sin was dead.

For I was alive without the law once: but when the commandment came, sin revived, and died.

And the commandment which was ordained to life, I found to be unto death.

For sin, taking occasion by the commandment, deceived me, and it killed me.

So the law is holy, and the commandment holy and just and good.

It was then that death is good done to me? God forbid. But sin, that might seem sin, working death in me by what is good, that sin by the commandment might become exceeding sinful.

Because we know that the law is spiritual: but I am carnal, sold under sin.

For what I do I allow not: for what I want, I have not, but what I hate, that do I.

If not then I do what I want, I consent to the law is good.

So now is no longer I that do it, but sin that dwelleth in me.

I know that in me (that is, in my flesh,) dwelleth no good: for to will is present with me, but how to do what is good I found.

For the good that I did not: but the evil which I would not, I do.

Now if I do that I would no longer I that do it, but sin that dwelleth in me.

I find then a law, that where I want to do good, evil is present with me.

For I delight in the law of God after the inward man:

But I see another law in my members, the law of my mind and brought me into captivity to the law of sin which is in my members.

O wretched man I am! Who will deliver me from this body of death?

I thank God through Jesus Christ our Lord. So with my mind serve the law of God, but with the flesh the law of sin.

Many Christians around the world are persecuted for their faith in Jesus Christ. We must renew in the Spirit and be ready to suffer with those who suffer, as we are one body in Christ. We, as Christians, not an island, but we ourselves are a benchmark for the world, we are in the world but not of the world. In the world to lead the world to Christ the righteous. Remember what I said at the beginning of this sermon? We see again. We work and can not, save and spend more, you fight and land, and we will get less, learn and understand a little, we pray and little is accomplished. 1Co 15:02 How you have been saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached to you, unless you believed in vain.

Tit 3:01 put them in mind to be subject to principalities and powers, to obey magistrates, to be ready to every good work,

2Ti 2:14 put these things in mind, charging them before the Lord of words that do not try not to profit, but to subvert the audience.

1Ti 4:06 If thou put the brethren in remembrance of these things, you be a good minister of Jesus Christ, nourished in the words of faith and good doctrine, attained.I that you pray that this sermon has helped us all understand our mission of Christ. Ars.

No comments:

Post a Comment