Monday, June 18, 2012

The angel with the Lord

-An angel met with Jesus every day paradise. He asked: "Lord, what I like to be human? Why make mistakes like that then hurt them anyway?"

-Jesus answered, "You know I thought it was easy to watch from up here. I raised as humans are so stupid to continue making the same mistakes and why they continue to disobey my commandments. This is all until I came down and being myself a man. "

- "That's what I do not understand, Lord?" The angel was puzzled. "Nobody asked you to leave this paradise. It is not necessary either. There is so much beauty here and perfect creatures like us, the angels who did not have to worry about obstinate sinners who do not deserve. And so surprisingly, is even the most gruesome death to save them: why Lord? We are not enough? "

- "No, angel. It 'all about love. And' what caused me and my Father and the Holy Spirit to leave this comfortable place and me to suffer. And all mankind that we rejected several times. I can not explain to you. You do not understand the extent of taking on a human foot and standing on the ground and dirt that your hands are struggling to make ends meet. It's hard to be men because they live in a world of imperfections, struggling in a world of temptations, and suffering in a world of lies and confusion. That's why he died for them. "

-L 'angel asked, "Would you die for us the same, Lord?"

- "No."

- "Why not?" His answer was quite annoyed.

- "Why you do not need no savings. I created you perfect. I had your kind of living in paradise and pure joy, beauty and harmony. No humans. I have made in my likeness. I gave them a heart to love, a mind to reason, and will decide whether to love me back or get me wrong. But the time came that I needed to save them from themselves and to shape them a love so above and beyond that can not penetrate. I died for them that one day I can share this paradise with them who knew the difficulties and sufferings. They deserve heaven more than anyone else. And understand love like you will never be. This place is for them. You meet them later and love them, too. You will understand why I had to go through what I did for them. And 'because of love. "

No comments:

Post a Comment