Wednesday, June 6, 2012

My Pray'r

Lord,

Teach me to be faithful to you in P10 of life, as in P8, 000's. And when I finally tasted the share of the big cake, teach me once again to be faithful to you in the P10 life again, even when no one sees it, even when nobody cares.

Show me that I can trust you with the same details of my life, I can give of things that could be mine, because I know when it is not for me.

Let me be a donor of more than one buyer, a lover than a fighter. Allow me to demonstrate the correctness when fairness is something that rarely gets. I would like to extend fairness, however, still nice.

Remember every day to be grateful for things great and small, that I can always count on your stock and how the man with the millions he has shown his integrity to return the P10 that was not his but he may have pocketed and forgot the details larger than life.
Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment