Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Dear Jesus

Dear Jesus:
For a change, I can give you some advice, eh?

When I see you forever, will still sport that long hair and beard and flowing white dress? I suggest a new look and a haircut bit '? Or at least Rebonding hair? Can I get a former business if you want. A-reinvention of the fashion taste would not hurt, right?

You're so misunderstood by a lot of people in your ways and wisdom. Do not you think it's time to stop the silence and no comment had a big press conference so you can explain your critique from cruel and appease agnostics and atheists and those who have just gone cold on her because of buffering? It 'time to set the record straight and close those that put words in my mouth just because you choose not to comment on. Whatcha think, huh?

Why not even the playing field? Those who have so much and who barely go for a puff? This is among others, eh? Equal distribution of wealth, talent, ... and even adversity. I just can not understand why some are so much that almost drop by drop, while others have so little that they could not keep! It 's so indecent, so pathetic! They feel so "bee", even in his sleep!

Know what?!
I think you should get me. I realized na life. I have since accepted. I shared my faith. What holds you? I get so homesick for heaven. I advise you to take me. Now na!
... Puhhleeaese!?

Christ,
You can make a green sky and sea grape juice purple? For a change ... to be cool, huh?! Think of it!?

More seek advice, the more I feel stupid. Of course you can not overcome. It is foolish to do this ... and all those who think they know better and demand ... see here. Ridiculous thing, eh?!

No comments:

Post a Comment