Friday, June 22, 2012

Saving perish

Numbers 12.6 "And he said, hear now my words: if there is a prophet among you, I the Lord make myself known to him in a vision, and speak to him in a dream."

Before going to bed one night, I prayed and asked the Lord to send encouragement. I drifted off to sleep and began dreaming a vivid dream. In this dream, I was in a church to preach a large congregation of races and peoples. I was speaking these words: "Either you are a king's son (Jesus) or you are a child of the devil, you must be born again to become a king's son. And another thing, you must love your neighbor as yourself. The congreagtion shouted "Amen!" and "Preach the Word."

When I finished these words the Lord gave me, went outside the church. I looked up and saw thousands and thousands of people pressing toward me. I looked behind me and saw a deep, dark, bottomless pit, and I was facing the crowd with outstretched arms. To my left, an elderly woman in a wheelchair was about to roll into the hole and grabbed the last second. A man in front of me was having a heart attack, and I had my right hand on his heart and praying for him. Then I woke up from this dream. The Lord spoke to me and said: "I gave you a taste of hell and the crowd that rushed, headlong into the pit. The old woman was one of those in nursing homes is ministered to the right before it fell. You're the My intercessor and are standing in the void for many people. Continue to preach. " The Lord answered my prayers and sent encouragement I needed to continue his work.

Joel 3.14 "Multitudes, multitudes in the valley of decision: for the day of the Lord is near in the valley of decision."

No comments:

Post a Comment